10/19/08

More Christmas Cards......

Here are just a few more cards I have been working on! I can't decide which ones to use for the upcoming Stamp-A-Stack but I am sure I will narrow it down!


Here is one card I made using the snowflakes set from TAC....

Here another card using the same set and colors! Isn't it amazing how one card can look so different just in how you stamp?


This snowflake card also uses "holiday greetings", which is one of our Gift With Purchase stamps! Place a $30 order by November 3rd and receive 2 free Gift With Purchase stamps!!

This card used "Merry Christmas" from one of our Level A Hostess Sets! Host a FunShop or have a book party, have $100 in sales and receive 2! Level A sets and 2! Half Price Items!! until November 3rd!!

Email me at llwillison@hotmail.com for more info!!


Can you tell I love ribbon? Well, incase you couldn't tell.......I DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS