12/13/08

Winter Angel Art Challenge!

Recently, my angel friend, Stacy, challenged us all to make something that falls under the "Winter Art" catagory! Of course I have the perfect thing for this right now!

I recently made several ornaments for an Open House. I used wooden snowflake ornaments from Hobby Lobby, painted them with acrylic paints and then stamped on them with either the TAC Snowflake set or the Christmas Cirlce set! I also used lots of ribbon, as usual, and Stickles! Gotta love Stickles!




This one uses paper mache boxes from Hobby Lobby, painted red and then I used the TAC Christmas Circle set! I also stamped the Snowflake set in the background but I don't think you can see it in the picture!




These are just painted green with Stickles all over them!

And again, wooden snowflakes from HL. TAC Snowflake set with Stickles!

All of the girls listed below have also created something in the Winter theme. Click on each of their names to see their blogs and what Winter Art they have created!

This should help you get into the creating mood! Happy Winter! Stay warm!!

15 comments:

  1. Great ornaments!! I wish we can get a Hobby Lobby here in Puerto Rico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you altered the ornaments! What a great idea!!! It makes me want to make a bunch of them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornaments!! No HL here either! And Michaels doesn't carry these great items. Love the shimmer, etc.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish we had Hobby lobby here!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornaments Laurie! You did such a nice job painting too! I'll be bookmarking these for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments are great! I really love how much effort you put in them. It shows!

    My entry will be up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooo creative! You did an awesome job with all of them - what a great way to decorate the tree! I'm gonna have to save this for next year! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so lucky to have two of these awesome ornaments that everyone is raving about!! Hehe!!

    I really like the Christmas trees too. I hadn't seen them before. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right - gotta love stickles! These are fantastic projects. Now I want to run out and find some to make too. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful Stickle-y goodness! Your ornaments are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great ornaments. love them. you too have been busy.
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie these are totally awesome projects chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so festive Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, you've been busy! These ornaments look great! Love the sparkle of the Stickles, and I'm sick of Christmas music already, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS