1/15/09

2 Challenges/Valentines Day Cards

I made this card today using Heather's Sketch and Kristina's colors! I couldn't come up with anything on my own, so these 2 creative girls helped me out! I thought this was a fun card using more non-traditional Valentines colors. Here is the first using both:
I used the TAC Love Doodles set! It is such a great set! You can do so many things with the stamps! The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder! I haven't used this one much and I really like it! I wanted to use Swiss Dots but I had to try something new!


This is the same card, different colors! More traditional Valentines! I used PTI's Pure Poppy CS and Pure Poppy Palette! Love these colors. And of course, I had to stick some of my fav Kraft CS is this one! OH, and stickles for the heart in the middle!


I stamped the Love circle for both cards and cut it out with a 1" Marvy Circle Punch and used Pop dots to give it more dimension!

The one thing I would have loved to add was RIBBON! I don't make cards without it but I had to step out of my box, I guess! :)
Remember, The Angel Company's 50% off all T-coded stamps is still on! It goes until January 26th! This Love Doodles set would be $5.48 for the set of 12 stamps!!
Email me at llwillison@hotmail.com if you have questions or would like to see a catalog!
Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. I love these cards! Wow!!! Great stamp set...your samples are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card(s). Love the colour change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the textures! They all work so well together! love it!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you added such texture and depth to the sketch! Thanks for playing and leaving a linky!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS