9/15/09

Lovin' the holiday cards....

I got to go on Sunday and hang out with some super fun girls! I knew I had to bring something fun so I whipped up this purple holiday card to take along with me! I just love these new stamps! This ornament set is SO fun!



I am so in the mood now to make some more Christmas cards! I am thinking this might be one of my stamp-a-stack cards for October! If you like it, let me know!




I added some FANTASTIC silver pearls to this one too. I know I keep raving about them but I love them! They just add so much!


One more thing! I recently hit 10,000 hits here on the old bloggo, so I am going to have some Blog Candy coming up soon!

Stay tuned.....




7 comments:

  1. I do love this card and that set is really awesome. I dig the purple too!! Congrats on 10,000 hits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You have just the right touch - loving your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I like the fact that you didn't use 'typical' christmas colors. congrats on the hits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is sooo pretty! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely holiday card Laurie!I just got this one can't wait to play....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft purples you used for this...you are doing amazing things with this set

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a super card! Wow - you are creative! What lucky girls to get to hang out with you! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS