11/19/09

Thickers...my favorite!!

Here is a fun card using NO stamping at all! I love this patterned paper! It a piece out of Nana's Nursery from DCWV. It comes complete with lots of bling! Then I added my favorite stickers of all.....THICKERS! They are fantastic alphabet stickers that come in all shapes and colors and textures! These are just simple white foam!

I took my Tombow white pen and added the stitch line around the circle. So simple and easy and it turned out so FUN!

Hope you like it! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute...
    so many possiblities with this kind of card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS