5/22/10

Miss you....oh quiet time! (And another 2S4U!)

Edit: I found out today that my card was picked for the Fab 5 on 2sketches4u! Click HERE to see! So fun!! Thank you so much Laura and the 2S4U team!!

So if you read yesterday's post, it was the LAST day of school!  So on the last day of school, I made what feels like it might be my LAST card for awhile! (ok not really!)  With summer comes all the fun stuff, busy days and only one kiddo who takes a nap!  SO I am sure my blog might be quieter than usual starting....right now!  :)  On that note...here is my LAST school time, piece and quiet, nap time creation!  Until next school year my friends! (again....not really!  LOL!)


Can you see the sparkle I added?  :) And yes that is some super fun died ribbon from Etsy


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope its a good day!  Hope you have some quiet time!  Think of me!

(Adding in here too, this card was a also inspired by the 2S4U sketch this week!)

15 comments:

  1. Laurie, This. Is. Gorgeous.
    I don't even know where to begin, but for a "last" nap time card you picked a stunner! Love the ribbon, the BG, the colors, the sparkle even...too awesome girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like the colors here ands that super ribbon from etsy! I haven't given in yet to this madness but I do love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great combination of colors....very pretty!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just FABULOUS Laurie! Love the colors and the gorgeous ribbon/twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is lovely! Awesome color combo - I love all the little details. They come together beautifully in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunner, Laurie! I love every single little detail about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the silver :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Laurie! Everything about it is just perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Laurie! Love the sparkle on the flourish. I think many of us are going to be having a lot less creative time these next few months:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL,Laurie! The colors are so citrus-y and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Laurie! Love how you did the ribbon/twine! Pretty color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a beautiful card with the stamp floruish and bracket paired with the green trim and pink flower! Congrats on fab 5!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! Great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card, Laurie. You very much deserved Top 5! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, the nap time stamper. I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to do anything this summer with my kids finishing school up this week. Lovely card...as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS