7/24/10

A little Copic fun...

So I sat down with my Copics and had to try some skin tone coloring!  I just got E000, E00, E11 and E02 this week so I had to try them out!  I found this adorable little image and she was begging to be colored!  (Love love all this new PTI July release stuff!   See the background?  That is the new Impression Plate! And the blue background is the notebook die!  So fun!) 


I don't think I did too bad, although I know I have lots to learn!  I gave her just the slightest pink cheeks with E02.  Barb gave me this tip!  Thanks Barb!


So, next I had to try out some new colors on her and make her a blond....


I think this turned out to be a fun card!  I just love that Ripe Avocado paper and the Simply Chartreuse Ribbon.  They match so well!   (It looks like I didn't blend her face very well in this pic!)


Loving the Copics for sure!  It's really alot of fun when you can actually get them to blend like they are supposed to!  LOL!  Wanna see a super FAB  Copic card?  Go HERE!  It will knock your socks off!

Have a great day!


15 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so cute! I love how you used different colors on the second one. You are really good at these Copics. I'm trying to stay away from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Laurie! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another addicted Copic chick?! You did FABULOUS my friend! Just Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie!! These ROCK!!! That image is adorable and your coloring is great! And I especially love how you used the notebook paper die on the first one with the torn edge peeking out, awesome! Way to work the Copics girlie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, such simplicity and beautiful color combinations! I can't help but think of my beautiful 5 grand-daughters with their little pigtails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute....i especially love the color combo of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie....great great job! I see your Copic collection multiplying! You know.....I'm actually thinking I need to order this set....she really is too cute. Aren't there some new images of her in the new catty? If so, I may have to order "to keep my #"!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie these are so adorable. Your coloring is great! I love that impression plate on your first card. Can't wait to pick it up at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both images - such a difference in coloring but both oh so cute. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE CUTE cards.Your coloring is wonderful.I'm still struggling with coloring flowers... I really like both color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both sooo stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the sewing bit & texture on the first, and you really MAKE me like yellow on the 2nd :)

    btw... red & yellow are the HARDEST colors for me to use... you have no color issues at all, do you?! :) miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how the bow is tied on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super duper cute! love the coloring and the skin tones look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards - I love her cheeks. :) I've just gotten some copics this week...I hope I have a quick learning curve because right now? ugh! Your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS