7/21/12

UR wonderful...

So I got some new stamp sets this week from Avery Elle.  They are new company and well if you haven't seen there sets, you must check them out.  So SUPER cute!  Amazingly fast shipping too! I thought I would use one of my new sentiments in this week's Retro Sketch...

IMG_7381_edited-1

I added some chevron paper in the background with a little of my favorite floral paper right now.  (I used it awhile back and had lots questions about what company it was.  You can find it HERE.)  Sadly, I cut the strip off of the chevron and don't remember what it was.  I picked it up in KC and The Scrapbook Page and it was in a 12x12 sheet as well.  

IMG_7382_edited-1

And then I added a couple MFT rolled roses.  And some bling!  :)  

Check out this week's sketch...as you can see I didn't go by the sketch 100%.  I pulled the layers and the flower and went from there!  Creative license right?  lol


Our super sweet Guest Designer this week is Tracey McNeely.  You can see her original card HERE.  Also check out what Arielle, Jackie and Kasia have for you too!  Then go link up your own creations!  Can't wait to see what you create!  

Have a great Saturday!  

12 comments:

  1. I love the sharp chevron with the shabby chic floral. Those greens matched reall well! Did you make the flowers????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely crisp layout. Great colours and I love the rolled roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that new stamp! This card has a fantastic, designer look with those papers and colors, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delight this is Laurie, love the sweet flowers and floral DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Pretty! Love the chevron with the floral paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple way you put these papers together! So eye-catching! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie I LOVE what you did with this sketch. Your creative license worked out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This beauty has 'Laurie' written all over it! Love it!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so warm and pretty Laurie! The rolled flowers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS