10/23/12

trick-or-treat...

It's Group Post day over at Clear and Simple Stamps, and we have all whipped up a Halloween creation for you!  I have a fun little card and treat bag to share...

IMG_8389

This card is layered with a Chevron treat bag in the background, and then some new cloud die cuts, a moon and a little bat from the Taglines: Critters set.  

IMG_8387

The bag uses Party Favor #  .  I cut about 1/2" from the top so these little chevron bags would stick up a little.  I also cut around the chevrons for a fun little detailed edge.  I added a little yellow bow and one more bat!

IMG_83940

I am thinking this would be another fun teacher or para gift! :)

Here are some other links to check out....

Lori / Jaclyn / Jennifer / Kim / Laura
 Dana / Tracy / Elena  / Audrey / Amber / CSS
Thanks so much for stopping in!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Loving the bold chevrons! Well done on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute , cute ! Love the way you used the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute Laurie...you can send those candy kisses my way ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this little ensemble! I love how you cut along the edges of the chevrons... it adds such a fun little touch... and those adorable little bats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love your use of the chevron bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie....I'm on a chevron kick and can't wait to snag some of these bags soon!!! I love how you've used them here both on the bag and the card! Kinda fun to use non-stampy items on your cards isn't it? I love when I used my neon finds from the Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love those thick and bold chevrons! That bat is pretty cute, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' perfect for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the little scene you created and the matching box, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the clouds again. They are so versatile. The chevrons rock my world.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS