12/05/12

10 Minute Craft Dash!



I am so excited to be apart of this week's new challenge over at the 10 minute craft dash!  Today's challenge?  Make a card in under 10 minutes and use the color red!  That's my favorite color so I had no problem there.  :)  Here is my card....

IMG_8899

I usually build my card in my head before I sit down so I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I put down some Washi tape stripes and while I was doing that, I cut a snowflake with my Cameo.  I stamped a super cute Neat and Tangled image on a die and then adhered that with foam tape for some dimension.  Super simple!  

Here is my time...


I was pushing it!  At the last minute I decided to add some glitter to the snowflake so I scribbled Stickles all over!  Stickles make everything better right?  :)  


The sweet Paulina has a really fun line up of guest designers for this challenge!  I feel honored to be one of them!  Go check out the 10 Minute blog for more details on the challenge and that prize!  

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :) I cut it close with mine as well... A whole 4 seconds to spare! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Such a great snowflake shape and the stripes are fabulous on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow do I love this Washi tape on the kraft cardstock...sweet,sweet card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card! It really does look like a do-able 10 minute card (even for me), and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie! This is beautiful! That snowflake is beautiful and glitter/stickles make it all better! Love the washi tape down the center! Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it a million times, but you are the QUEEN of beautiful CAS cards. You, my dear, rocked this RED theme and I'm loving that snowflake- it's absolutely beautiful, especially with the stickles on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and easy but super elegant! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Laurie! That snowflake is cute! Great challenge, red is my color :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Laurie! You're so speedy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um. Totally gorgeous! I saw this on FB too, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw the snowflake and said to myself, "Oh, I need that die," and then I read you used your Cameo. The striped washi tape makes the perfect backdrop for your gorgeous snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful CAS card! I love the Kraft with Red and White!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a striking card!! The red vertical stripes look fantastic with the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS