12/17/12

Design It Monday {Merry Christmas}


Stopping in for my last guest over at Precious Remembrance!  I've had so much fun using this Christmas Stamp set!  I have a fun card for you to see today!

IMG_8947

I stamped the red strips diagonally, for a mat to the kraft wood grain embossed piece.  I added some MS snowflakes and then finished it off with the sentiment!  It's such an easy card to make!  I think I will be making more of these!

I hope you've enjoyed my projects and I want to thank Dyane for having me!  I've had a great time!  Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

 


11 comments:

  1. This is darling Laurie! I REALLY like the snippets of the candy cane pattern peeking out all along the edges. Cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card..love the wood grain and the snowflakes. BTW you mentioned using Martha Stewart snowflake ...was it a punch or border punch. It is so pretty. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Since I have about 15 more cards to make, I will definitely be CASEing this! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be Pinned and marked for possible CASE'g next year. It's so simple, easy & effective -- just the kind of card I like to make. Thanks for the great design idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I like the background you created. It really makes the center design pop!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. This is soooo pretty. I love this, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super fun card, I love it.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need that stripe stamp! I'm always looking for this type of patterned paper. Love your snowflakes on the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you grounded it all with the red stripes! Love the woodgrain for the backdrop of the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty! I love the simple design and the lovely colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS