1/27/13

AE Hello...


I saw that Avery Elle had another challenge up and I had to play along!  When I saw the inspiration picture, I realized they were my favorite colors to use so I couldn't NOT play along!  First off, here is my card...


(Out for Publication!) :)

IMG_9183

I used the name tag stamp from the Hello set, stamping it in black ink and the coloring in the "you are" with black as well.  I used another stamp from Lots of Love and was thrilled when I found it fit just perfectly inside the name tag.  I added to a piece of striped paper and I decided to put the stripes on the diagonal because of the idea of rain from this picture....



I added it all to a gray card base and then couldn't resist a little wood heart to finish it off.  I can't wait to see what you think!  Thanks for dropping by today!  :)

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laurie! What a great discovery with those stamps! I love the red striped background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute that I went over and placed an Avery Elle order before I commented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite one! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Laurie! Totally your colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love how you changed the name tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty awesome as per usual :) gray and red are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, classic Laurie CAS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card, Laurie! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect AE stamp combo :) I heart this card a little...ok, maybe a lot. And there you have a little joke in your comments...you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the striped paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet sentiment! I love it! And gorgeous colors in your card, very very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty much my fave sentiment from my fave AE stamp set...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need some of that gray cardstock! Love the stripes on the diagonal! And, I also love how you used that sentiment on the Hello stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a creative use of these two stamp sets! Amazingly gorgeous and CAS all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous and simple card...just love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS