10/28/13

Especially when I'm hungry...

That sentiment TOTALLY cracks me up!  It's one from a new Kelly Purkey set called I Like You.  I used it on a card for this week's Retro Sketches.  I took the sketch, shrunk it like I like to do...and matted it with the card base....

IMG_0417.jpg

I took a BG11 Copic and the blender and blended out the color in the sentiment.  I added a wooden feather to finish it off.

Here is this week's sketch....


Stop over to the Retro Sketches blog to see all DT creations and to link up your own! Thanks for stopping in!


10 comments:

  1. LOL! That is hysterical (and so true in my world!). LOVE your layout and design! Impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha my husband should send me this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Especially that cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha what a fun sentiment!! great card too Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lightly inked sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I LOL when I read this - it is soooo me!! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Laurie, that sentiment may have been written just for ME!! LOL! Great card! I love the soft colour scheme you've used. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card design and hilarious sentiment! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

  9. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS