3/17/14

Technique-y with a Text Block die...

Another one of my favorite things from this PTI release is this die....

IMG_1411

I adore the saying!  I love my friends and it is great to know that I have friends who love me back!  This is just perfect for those occasions.  To make this card, I used vellum for the die cut.  Then I took a pink copic and scribbled back and forth.  I held it in place in some of the corners to make it puddle. I also made sure to color the whole thing, leaving some gaps here and there.  Artsy for me, right?  I know!  I used the same die cut to make the little green heart and then I added in some stickles for a little sparkle.  I mounted it one some white card stock and then a Simply Chartreuse card base to finish it off!

We have a crazy busy week scheduled but I am hoping for a little time to sit down and create today!  I have another post scheduled for tomorrow too!  I got artsy again.  Watch out!  :)



Supply List: 


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Laurie! I love the little sparkly heart! It's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you spreading your wings! Pretty card Laurie ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS