11/01/14

Curtain Call: Boho Bright

IMG_0635_edited-1

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo credit:  chezboheme.com

We have a new sponsor, Verve Stamps, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Boho Bright!  A randomly selected participant in the Boho Bright challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to use at  Verve Stamps, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

When I heard our theme for this week was called Boho Brights, one look at that inspiration photo made me think....foil paper.  I just layered up a few of the colors from the photo and then added some black enamel dots for detail.  I kept it super simple as usual.  I added this adorable thank you sentiment from Verve, and then attached the foil paper panel to the front of the card base.  


I attempted to photograph this card 5,412 times because of the foil.  It was SO hard to get an accurate picture of the foil color.  So in this picture Cleopatra held the photo for me....just incase you were wondering what my card model is wearing. lol!


IMG_0636

Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Boho Bright for the challenge details and to play along with us!




10 comments:

  1. Laurie, it's fabulous...love the pic too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a graphic card Laurie. Love the way you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright colors and the angles, great modern CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so brilliant! Cleo.. I see a future in hand-modeling!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Photographing foil and acetate are my worst nightmares! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Love the graphic, clean lines of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this abstract, CAS design - the foil papers capture the colours perfectly! Fab modelling from Cleopatra too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cleopatra made a great card holder. I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this card, even more now that I know it's foil. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Laurie! Love that Cleopatra saved the day, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS