1/15/15

CC: Soft Scarf


We have a new sponsor, Hero Arts, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive SIX new clear stamp sets from the Hero Arts, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I was most inspired by the colors.  Such a fun color combo and not one I use very often.  I cut stripes of the blue card stocks and layered them up.  I keep this one simple by using the die cut heart from the Hero Arts set The Fox Says and one of the sentiments.  I tucked a wood heart in behind to add the last color from the picture.  

IMG_0361


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Soft Scarf Designers

Guest Designer, Angie Tieman


14 comments:

  1. Aww...super sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent far too long looking over the new goodies at Hero Arts... what would I give to have six new sets? The list is long!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes (I posted a striped card today, too) and my favorite color is blue - so your card is just perfect in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Laurie, love your take on the picture, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Laurie. Love the stripes and the sweet little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tiny heart with those bold stripes, Laurie. CUTE. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great take on the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue stripes on this card. Really great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS