11/13/16

MFT November Card Kit Day 1...

Today is Day 1 of sneaks for the November Card Kit over at MFT.  It's called Kitschy Kitchen.

Print

I stamped the pitcher and bowl and then added them to a Copic colored shelf.  I stamped the sentiment underneath the shelf and then added the green card front to a white card base.  Easy peasy!

IMG_3841

Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more of this month's kit.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!

Laurie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, the beautiful pink coffee pot with it's colorful flowers is out of this world! I love the bold green background for your card - just gorgeous. TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your striking colors really show off the great dihes and message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie--Stunning card! The colors are so vibrant! Amazing! I love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Laurie! I love the bold color combo, and your wooden shelf is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card! That's a great color combo. Cute images and sentiments in this kit, too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS