3/27/17

Queen and Co Shaker Cards...

Hey there! I am stopping in today with not 1, not 2....but 4 shakers cards using the amazing foam fronts from Queen and Company.

These first 2 cards use the Balloon Foam Front Shaker Card.....

IMG_4395_edited-1

This first card, I kept super clean and simple.  I added the foam front to the card base, added in some clear diamonds from the Diamonds Primary Toppings. I added 2 hearts that I cut from the Hearts Foam Front Die after adding in a little ink blending.  I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps, Handmade From Me, stamp set.

IMG_4391

This second card I did a little blending with blue ink on the Balloon Die cut front and the balloons themselves.  The toppings inside the balloons are called Pops.  I added everything to the card front and the topped it off with more heart die cuts and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Easter Greetings

IMG_4401

This fun little dragon card uses the Polaroid Foam Front Shaker kit.  I added some Pastel Diamonds in three colors inside the box, as well as an adorable dragon and sentiment from the MFT set called Magical Dragons.  I finished off the card front with some Green Polka Dot washi and yellow twine.

Queen and Company Shaker Card

This last card was made using the Hearts Foam Front kit.  I did some ink blending on the card front die cut.  I filled each heart on the shaker card with sliver pearls from the Neutral Pearlies toppings set.    I added the "thanks" sentiment using a Simon Says Thanks Die.

If you haven't had a chance to try one of these amazing Foam Front Shaker cards, go grab one.  They are so much fun!

So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great day!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! Great examples of how to use these products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four shakers are so cute, Laurie! Looks like something new to try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just gorgeous and those shaker card fronts look so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Laurie, love that little dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What black ink did you use on the sentiments? Love the quality! (As always, love the cards, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really showcased your Queen & Co goodies beautifully, Laurie! I love every one of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS