12/20/17

Spellbinders Love Set Match...

Hello there!  I'm here stopping in with a clean and simple card today.  I have been playing with Debi Adams Designer Series from Spellbinders called Love Set Match.  These stamps and dies are so much fun to use and make the most unique cards and gifts.  I love the bold images and the big sentiments with all the different fonts.

IMG_5433_edited-1

I am generally a clean and simple stamper so I do love lots of white space.  I knew when I saw this set called Beau-Ti-Ful, I had to use that single flower to add in pops of color on a bright white card base.

To create this card, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the card front panel.  Next, I masked off a section just above the sentiment and did a little Copic "flicking" to create the grassy area.  Such a fun technique to add some color to the card.  Next, I stamped, colored and die cut that adorable flower.  The great thing about these Spellbinders dies, is that they are open so they can cut your image out perfectly!  I popped that flower up on foam tape for a fun bit of dimension and then added the flower center on pop dots.  To finish off the card, I popped the card front up on fun foam and then attached it to the white card base.  


IMG_5434_edited-2

I will have another card to share using this fun collection, Love Set Match, later on in the month.  I hope you will stop back in.  Thanks so much for coming by today and have a great day!

3 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS